Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 February 2015

Birthday Girl

 Hiya,

Today I have a card to share, a bit brighter than my normal cards, 
but I LOVE the new "Let's Party" papers from Noor!

I have used some of the new Noor! & DD releases,
I coloured the Party Garlands to match my papers.
I love this new Star Edge Border
As usual I have added plenty of Structure Paste.
I also used one of the "negative" stars from the border as a little extra detail.
 Thank you for popping by today

I have also used . . .
Beaded Aqua Twirl
Beaded Lavender Twirl
 Marguerite Daisy
All from The Ribbon Girl .

BIG HUGZ




4 comments:

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and I love all the lovely details.
Anne

Unknown said...

What a wonderful image and design and the colours are so pretty.

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

debby4000 said...

Love how well bring all the details together and your image is alway brought to life with such fabulous colouring.
luv
Debby

Pet73 said...

Wonderful card!