Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 29 January 2015

Winter Fun

 Good Morning, 
Fleur here today with a Winter card.
I have just got myself a couple of the masks, & I LOVE them,
I have used the Geometric Tiles here, and I love the structure paste. I just dabbed it about randomly
 I used one of the Embossing banner as an accent here,
I just die-cut the large banner & then cut into 2 pieces for a backing strip.
 This Winter wording is my new FAVOURITE,
I wish I could use it all year round.

Items from The Ribbon Girl . . .
Cheesecloth,
Blue Seam Binding,
Cream Hip Rose Bud,
Pink Hip Rose Bud,
Lrg Pink Rose Bud,
Aqua Rolled Roses,
Sweetheart Blossom


Thanks for looking
HUGZ



9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Fleur

This is just superb loving all the detail your new goodies look amazing must have a look at these.

Chanelle xx

Petra said...

Gorgeous card! I love it.
It looks so cute :)
Greetings Petra

Anonymous said...

very nice chit :)
have a nice day :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and design Fleur
xx

Colien said...

Great card, love the WINTER-word too and wonderful job with the stucture paste, looks fantastic!
grtz.Colien

Mojca said...

Waw really really pretty! hugs! Mojca

Nananne said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the details but especially the Winter word die.

Nananne said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the details but especially the Winter word die.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your card.
luv
Debby