Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Happy Birthday Mackenzie

Happy Wednesday,
I can't believe Mackenzie is 11 today,
where have all those years gone?

Because we recently had a cat join us 
I thought I'd use this gorgeous LOTV image,
A SAUCER OF MILK
available here
I have also used one of the recent  pretty grunge circles ~ Relations

My gorgeous hanger was a gift from a lovely friend,
Thank you sweetie, I love it xXx

I have tried to get the cat the same colour as Daisy, who is a tri-coloured marbled Bengal,
What do you think Anne LOL
Must dash. need to blow up some balloons to put outside before Kenzi gets home,
I hope she doesn't think she's too old for balloons!
Thanks for stopping by.
I do try to visit everyone, even if I don't get to leave a comment
BIG HUGZ

19 comments:

Loopylou. said...

fleury it is just stunning hunny and i know Mac will of adored it. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Mojca said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, so rich with embellishment. Hugs! MOjca

ribenaruby said...

Wonderfully stunning, great gift! Ruby x

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious. Loving the mauve tones and all the wonderful textures.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Colien said...

Happy Birthday to Mackenzie! What a great card you made, just lovely!
grtz.Colien

Claire Dale said...

So sweet, love all the embellishments!

Happy birthday to Mackenzie too!!

Claire xx

Solange Barreto said...

Adorável, muito precioso. Beijo.

Samantha said...

Wow Fleur! Your card is stunning! Great colour combo and so much lovely details. The image is cute too. I love it :)
Gr. Samantha

Charlotte said...

Wow, this is stunning I just love it the colours and all the Beautiful details wow!
Hugs Charlotte

Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fleur. Such a beautiful colour.
Hugs Sharon, x

Belinda Basson said...

A girl is NEVER too old for balloons! Enjoy the celebrations. Stunning card as always.

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card and such beautiful details.
luv
Debby

Camellia Cards said...

The colours are lovely and yes the colours on the cat look great! Beautifully coloured and put together. Love the fitting x Hugs Clare x

coops said...

so beautiful fleur.adorable image and i love all your fabulous details ;D

xx coops xx

Lou said...

Hi! hope Mac had a lovely Birthday,never too old for balloons. Totally gorgeous*** Fleury,the colours are so pretty and the collection of your flowers are lovely!! Still not got a daisy die and the cat...is just perfect.BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

Nicola said...

Belated birthday wishes for Mac - hope she had a wonderful birthday!
What a stunning card Fleur, that image is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Louisea said...

What a wonderful card - you are very talented!

Check out my blog if you have any interest in candle making?

http://cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk/

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Fleur, love your gorgeous kitty card, it could be Mackenzie and Daisy. One of my fav images of LOTV, just love all of your elements and the colours. hugs Heidi xx

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card. like butterflies!