Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 12 August 2013

Some Exciting news.

Hi, hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather we have been having.
I, for one, prefer it to the recent heatwave.

Recently I was asked by Leann Chivers from Crafter's Companion
if I would like to join their Die'sire DT
of course I jumped at the chance, but saddly something had to give,
so I'm saying goodbye to Noor DT & Dieing for a Sketch Challenge blog.
I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Jolanda & Dunja.

I have made a few Christmas card sample using the 

I must admit I found it a bit daunting at first not using an image,
Because these samples "may" appear on Create & Craft over the next 4 days
I needed to showcase the dies & folders.
But once I got in the swing of thing's I think 
I found a way to use them, whilst still sticking to my own style.

Thanks for looking,
I'll be back very soon with a sneak peek for LOTV

BIG HUGZ





16 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Fleur,
I love the colours you have used and that flower is beautiful. Congratulations on your new DT venture, I'm sure your will do them proud. I look forward to seeing what you do with the other dies.
Chris X

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful card, super news, look forward to some more fab creations! Ruby x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations fleur what a great opportunity
Your card is fab. Those does look brilliant
Hugs Kelly

Debbie said...

Great stuff Fleur.
This card is very different for you, I like it. Debbiex

coops said...

so stunning and stylish fleur.the dies are fabulous ;D
huge congrats on your new DT :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Many congratulations, that's fab news and well deserved. I love your card, fab layout and design. Hugs, Claire x

Loopylou. said...

oooh fleury huge huge congrats hunny!! gorgeous card too
huge hugs Lou xx

Mojca said...

Such a stunning card! Hugs! MOjca

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card, love the design.
Hugs
Caz x

dutchess said...

Just seen your samples on the crafters companion show they are just beautiful....please post the rest of them...the box of cards was just magic!.......loved meeting you at LOTv open day you are really inspiring.....xxxxx

Sue said...

Congrats Fleur great news! and well deserved I love your cards huggles hun Sue xx

Shazza said...

congratulations, great card x

Lou said...

Hi! BIG Congratulations Fleury,how lovely for them and you too :) really lovely card and love the colours.Sorry I have missed it so far and will try to watch it soon.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

B e A u T I F u L....and congratulations sweetie... I did watch the show for 5 mins but the cards he showed weren't yours at the time..hubby was rolling his eyes!!! ha ha
hugs
Debbie x

sue w. said...

Congratulations Fleur. This is wonderful, love the dies.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

hop hop hop so many to get through....having a fab time