Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 30 September 2010

A Pumpkin and an Award

Hi, just a quick share today, and an apology,
Sorry if I haven't visited your blog in the last couple of days, my internet has been down.
Won't be able to visit much next week either as I will have limited access to my PC.
xXx
Last weekend I went to paint a pot with Mackenzie, my friend Lou & her son George. We had a very therapuetic time, Lou & I painted a pumkin each, here's my attempt
xXx
xXx
Mackenzie has painted a unicorn,
 please pop over to her BLOG & have a look she loves to recieve comments
xXx
I have also recieved 
from my lovely blogging buddy Anna~Karin thanks so much.
Now I know there are rules to be followed, but as I've had this award in the past, I'd like to pass it to anyone who leaves me a comment' Hope thats ok!
Hugz

13 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love your ceramic pumpkin! I used to paint ceramics with my MIL years ago......I kind of miss it!

Debbie said...

Looks great Fleur, sorry to hear about your PC problems, oh it makes me mad...
Been over to see Mackenzi, Ah she's a sweetheart...Debbiexx

chris said...

Oh fleury its so amazing. love it so much.
already seen mackenzies unicorn love it hugs chris xx

Kathyk said...

Smashing pumpkin (sounds like a name for a group!!!!), thanks for the offer of the award but I too have received this in the past so will leave it for the next commenter. Sorry to hear about your internet problems and hope you will soon be fully on-line once more.
All the best
Kathyk

Doreen said...

Wow this is amazing Fluer,what talent.xxx

Tab said...

Fabulous pumpkin, hun, looks so good :o).....sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Hugs Tab xxx

Fiona said...

fab pumpkin...tell me about it...PC problems...mikne is the same!!

Fi
x

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur your pumpkin is amazing,you are so clever :)
Thanks so much for inviting George and i,it was so much fun!!
Well Done on your award too.
thanks again,can't wait to go again...
hugs Lou,xx.

Mackenzie said...

Hello Mummy,
thank you for the comment it was lovely I had a great time hope you did too?
I love your`s and Lou`s pumpkins and George`s car money box they are fab.
Lots of love Mackenzie xXx.

CraftyC said...

I love your pumpkin Fleur, he's so happy!
Clairex

cheryl said...

wow way to go hun this is amazing hugs cheryl xxx

Loopylou. said...

oh i love the pumpkin fleur!! its sooo shiny and spooky!!! off to see mackenzie's unicorn now, hugs Lou xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

totally brilliant!!!I want one. janex