Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 April 2010

Magical Tilda

Hello everyone, hope you all had a good week so far & are ready for the weekend, not long now!
Another quick post, this time using my new "Magical Tilda" available to pre-order from good ole Sir Stampalot this really is a fantastic shop, always friendly & loads of gorgeous stuff.
xXx
xXx
I have also used;
K&Co papers.
Tim Holtz tag.
Sizzix architecural accents.
Martha Stewart pinking scallop.
Magnolia swirl - on star.
Watercoloured using veracolor.
Thanks for looking, hopefully see you bright & early Saturday morning for a new challenge at ALLSORTS
Hugz
xXx

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love these colors and the layout!

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Fleur, I so want these magnolias!
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur!! This is awesome!! I love this Tilda. I never ordered her up and I wish I had. You made her look so pretty. :) Thanks for the info on the stamp. The place I purchased it from did not have it on the site anymore! :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Fleur, love the colours and the cute Tilda.
luv
Debby

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur this is very sweet and love the star and tag.
She looks so pretty,lovely colours too.
see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I love the brown and green colourcombo, especially with the pink accents (image and star). Realy lovely.

Liefs, Renata

chris said...

Youre on fire girl

your work has defineately gone up a notch and more, its perfect.
hugs chris xx