Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 14 February 2010

Squiggles Challenge - Pink with Hearts!

Morning everyone - seems ages since I've actively blogged. Last weekend I was away with some great crafty girls at a cabin in the woods, will get round to sharing my photos at some point, will also show my card I made whilst there. We really didn't get much crafting done, what with walks, films and good old girly chat!!!
Hopefully will do it again later in the year & not take soooo much stash!!!!
Here is a card I've made for Mackenzie's valentines!
I'm also entering it for the new challenge over at Squiggles & Giggles
xXx
xXx
You need to use one of their images,  Which are also available as digi!
You also need to use pink and a heart.
xXx
Thanks for looking
Hugs Fleur
xXx

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Fleur, this is so cute... I think I've got that paper in my stash so muct go and hunt it down! Hope Fletch gave the Audi a favourable review - I'll look forward to seeing it on the new series of Top gear! Jo x

chris said...

Hello Fleury
this is very very beautiful,I love the colour combo,and that grid paper.
I especially like that heart with a flourish in that top corner.
hugs chris xx
me not being crafting either feel like .... today.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! This is such a cute card!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Lou said...

Hi! Fleur,what a sweet card and love the colours so nice.How pretty she looks,cute cheeks and love the oval shape.Lou.xx

Tracy said...

Adorable! Love how you have used the wee extra flower stamp on the background :)

Nicola said...

Great card those papers are to die for. Have to find out where you got those from. Me I haven't really crafted either since the weekend away. Won't get much done this week either. Love the squiggle stamp and the button with the swirl.Good Luck Nicky

brenda said...

Hi Fleur

Well I am pleased that somebody got a card made last weekend, I was beginning to wonder.

This is a lovely card, love the shading along the heart border and as Chris said, nice finishing touch with that Inkadinkado swirl in the corner.

b x

Daisy Chain said...

Love it Fleur. Those Squiggle images are so cute. I adore the house paper. Perfect for valentines. xx

Debbie x

Karen said...

What a gorgeous card - good luck with the Squiggles challenge.
Karen x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This a lovely card.x

Unknown said...

Fab card Fleur...great use of Daisy. Thanks for joining this first Squiggle Stamps challenge...good luck.
Caz
x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Fleur, love the layout and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the first Squiggles challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

jenny said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for taking part in the 1st Squiggle challenge :)

Jenny x