Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sarah Kay - Celebrations!!!

I had a bit of a challenge set for me this week,
a friend's mother asked me to make her a card, the criteria was, it needed to include -
Happy 65th, Sister, Retirement & Gardenenig.
xXx

xXx
I was a little unsure of what image would be most suitable, but when I saw "Elodie in her garden" stamp I thought she looked perfect.
xXx

xXx

xXx
I hope that she's happy with the card & that it covers all the celebrations!
xXx
I have used:
Sarah Kay stamp - Elodie in her garden,
Daisy bucket papers - Playful petals,
Sizzix - Architectural accents,
Inkadinkado - Dot flourishes,
Tim Holtz distress ink - Old paper (I love it)
Stampin up punch - Boho blossoms,
X-cut punch - Flower,
Stampin up congrats sentiment - "let the relaxation begin"
Stampin up yummy sentiment - "with love"
Other sentiments - computer
Brads, charm & button from stash!
xXx
Thanks for looking

Hugs Fleur
xXx


5 comments:

Nicola said...

One of my favourites and looked really good when you showed it today at the school gates. So much in one card... don't know how you do it. p.s It was good to catch up. Nicky

Louise said...

great card fleur and fits the bill perfectly.
louise xx

Nicki said...

This is lovely Fleur, a perfect image for the brief, and you've put it all together beautifully. Nicki, xx

Daisy Chain said...

Fab card Fleur, you met the challenge with flying colours. I'm sure she'll love it, the image is perfect, and I love the way she's watering the flowers in the corner.

Got a job interview tomorrow, so gotta be on my best behaviour,hehe!!!

Hugs Debbie xx

Lou said...

Fleur what a lovely card,love your pretty flowers and colours are so nice too.A card to adore,see you soon.Lou.xx