Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Mojo Monday Turns 100 - DAY 3

Hello everyone, it's day 3 of the mojo monday daily challenge -
Pop over to
and have a go yourself!
I have rotated the sketch and shifted the image across slightly -
so hope it still counts!!!
I have used:
Sarah Kay stamp - Time for apple pie,
My Minds Eye papers - Wild asparagus,
Woodware border punch & Stampin up spiral punch.
Stampin up - fresh cuts stamp (thank you)
I have coloured her with versacolor.
xXx
Hannah Montana!
Today Mackenzie was taking part in a short (15 min) performance of Hannah Montana. All the kids were great considering they only had 2 days to rehearse. Obviously being a scrapbooker I wanted loads of pics, But because Darren was at work he wanted me to film it - Although women can multi-task I couldn't do both properly so decided on filming and left my camera at home. When I got there I realised I had no battery left for filming, so now this is all I have! I just wanted to share my picture - cause don't she look great - Reminds me of the 80's, I'm sure I used to dress like that in my teens LOL!!!
Anyway thanks for looking.
Hugs Fleur XXX

4 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

What an adorable card!! OMG!! You know Hannah Montana???lol

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, love the soft brownish theme! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Tab said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, hun, love this sweet image and your colour and paper choice is delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bridgette said...

Hello Fleur - Love the soft, muted colours - it gives it a really gentle feel - and your little Hannah Montana is really growing up quickly - what a sweet heart - Bridgette xxx